Please join the City of La Verne at our third and final initial Visioning Workshop for the General Plan Update project! We want to hear from you about what you want to see for the future of La Verne.
This workshop will focus on issues related to transportation and mobility, including how people get around La Verne (cars, transit, bikes, and walking) and traffic. Please join us to share your ideas and suggestions for:
- + Reducing traffic congestion
- + Improving access to transit services
- + Getting around on your bike or by walking
- + Making La Verne’s streets safer for all uses
- + Commuting related challenges and opportunities
Everyone is invited! This is the third in a series of three Visioning Workshops. Your input is important and we look forward to hearing from you!
If you are unable to join us at this Workshop, be sure to check the website again after the Workshop to take a Visioning Survey to share your ideas.